IM Tec Solutions Ltd t/a DroneWorks takes the privacy of your information very seriously.
Definitions and Interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to IM Tec Solutions Ltd t/a DroneWorks via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
IM Tec Solutions Ltd t/a DroneWorks,
we or us or DroneWorks
IM Tec Solutions Ltd t/a DroneWorks, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10008685 whose registered office is at Unit 1 Crooklands Mill, Langley Lane, Preston, PR£ 2JP;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by DroneWorks and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to DroneWorks and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.drone-works.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and viceversa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms,companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean"including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provisionincludes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable DataProtection Laws, DroneWorks is the "data controller".
This means that DroneWorks determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, whichincludes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addressesand telephone numbers;
c. a list of URLs starting with a referringsite, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automaticallycollected);
How We Collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data That is Given to Us by You
7. DroneWorks will collect your Data in a number of ways, forexample:
a. when you contact us through the Website, bytelephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up anaccount to receive our products/services;
c. when you enter a competition or promotionthrough a social media channel;
d. when you elect to receive marketingcommunications from us;
e. when you use our services;
f. B2BGDP Compliant prospecting tools;
Data That is Collected Automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website,we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some informationabout your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvementsto Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date,times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use andinteract with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically viacookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more informationabout cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below,headed "Cookies".
Our Use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may berequired by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possibleservice and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be usedby us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. transmission by email of marketingmaterials that may be of interest to you;
c. contact for market research purposes whichmay be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be usedto customise or update the Website;
10. We mayuse your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for ourlegitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right toobject in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights"below).
11. Forthe delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent,whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type ofconsent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example,you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service,and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in"consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we arerequired to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positiveand affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick boxthat we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied with our approachto marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find outhow to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights"below.
12. Whenyou register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legalbasis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and usand/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
13. We mayuse your Data to show you DroneWorks adverts and other content on otherwebsites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you DroneWorks advertsand other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies(please refer to the section headed "Cookies" below).
Who We Share Data With
14. We mayshare your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees, agents and/or professionaladvisors - To enable sales /marketing activities.;
Keeping Data Secure
15. Wewill use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, forexample:
a. access to your account is controlled by apassword and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
16. Technicaland organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected databreach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data,please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
17. If youwant detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect yourinformation and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft,viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. GetSafe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
19. Evenif we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal,tax or regulatory purposes.
20. Youhave the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Rightto access -the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at anytime, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provideyou with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge youfor this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive."Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If werefuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct -the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - theright to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from usingyour Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability -the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object -the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for ourlegitimate interests.
21. Tomake enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw yourconsent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis forprocessing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. If youare not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data ishandled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protectionauthority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). TheICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
23. It isimportant that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keepus informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to Other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
26. We mayalso disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part ofit.
27. In theabove instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy isprotected.
29. AllCookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EUCookie Law.
30. Beforethe Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with amessage bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consentto the placing of Cookies, you are enabling DroneWorks toprovide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, denyconsent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website maynot function fully or as intended.
31. ThisWebsite may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookie.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
32. You canfind a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
33. Youcan choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Bydefault, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. Forfurther details, please see the help menu in your internet browser. You canswitch off Cookies at any time, however, you may lose any informationthat enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
34. Youcan choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any informationthat enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including,but not limited to, personalisation settings.
35. It isrecommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and thatyou consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internetbrowser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
36. Formore information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, pleaserefer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookiesfrom your computer.
39. Unlessotherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any rightor remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
40. ThisAgreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputesarising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction ofthe English and Welsh courts.
You may contact DroneWorks by email at email@example.com.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We havetried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website
We use the following functionality cookies:
We use this cookie to identify your computer and analyse traffic patterns on our website.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website
We use the following targeting cookies:
We use this cookie to enable us to show you adverts while you are browsing our website and other websites on the internet.
DroneWorks is a trading name of IM Tec Solutions Ltd.
IM Tec Solutions Ltd. is a registered company in the United Kingdom.
Company number 10008685
VAT number 233 138 631
Registered office address:
Unit 1 Crooklands Mill
You may contact DroneWorks by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of Policy
The Client acknowledges that they have read this Policy and both understands and agrees with DroneWorks regarding all of the policy.
You can print a copy of this Policy by selecting the print option from the “File” menu of your browser.